647257 3/8" Drive 18mm Impact Socket Chrome Molybdenum Steel 1.13 x 1.63 x 4"
- 3/8 in. Drive 6 point chromoly impact sockets feature stealth black phosphate finish
- Chamfered opening for easier mating with nuts and bolt heads
- Z-Drive grips and turns flat surfaces of fasteners for reduced rounding
- Center holes punched through for added working depth
- Precision built to meet or exceed ANSI standards
- Affordable quality
Powerbuilt 3/8 in. Drive Metric impact sockets are built using impact-rated chromoly steel. The finish looks great and is designed to withstand the harshest work environments. Powerbuilt sockets offer more than just a stylish exterior though. The black phosphate finish of impact sockets looks stealth and features high contrast size markings in gold lettering. Inside all Powerbuilt sockets you'll find precision chamfered hex faces that make it easier to guide them onto fasteners. And the exclusive Z-Drive hex patterns grab and turn the flat surfaces of those fasteners to reduce round-off and slipping. Finally, the center holes are punched through to add a bit more clearance for taller nuts and bolts. Dependable Powerbuilt sockets meet or exceed ANSI standards, all at affordable prices.