Beeman AR2078AB Bolt Action Co2 Air Rifle, Synthetic Stock, Comopetition Diopter Sight, with Bipod in .22 Caliber
- Precision - Beeman air rifles provide incredible accuracy up to 10 yards. This air gun is able to shoot groupings that will be the envy of your friends
- Features-co2 single shot bolt action, competition diopter and front sight, Picatinny rail, adjustable trigger, synthetic Stock, and bipod
- Speed - this rifle shoots a .22 caliber pellet that travels up to 500 feet per second
- Affordable - the AR2078AB-22 offers many features normally found only in higher priced rifles
- Options - the Beeman AR2078AB-22 air rifle is also available in a .177 caliber AR2078AB-22
*We cannot ship Airguns to the following locations:
New York City & it's 5 boroughs: Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens & Staten Island, Chicago ‚Äö√Ñ√¨ Clark County, state of New Jersey, Philadelphia, Washington DC.
Additionally non-SB199 Airsoft cannot be shipped to state of California.
If you live in those areas, please contact us with any questions or concerns.
President - EDM
2205 Bremer Rd, Fort Wayne IN 46803
W: 260-422-9221, M: 260-312-6914
I took it to my buddy's house after opening the box. While our kids swam and we barBQ'd some chicken I gassed it up and took a few shots. I was very surprised that it was hitting dead on since I had only installed the rear sight and made no adjustments. I sat there shooting weeds over for a while as the chicken cooked. Yes, that is what I said an meant. I shot the tops off of weeds around 20' away without adjusting the rear peep sight I had installed.
In the box with the air rifle was a bipod, a rear peep and a rear open sight (they give a choice of rear sights). They were not installed, they came separately in the box. It also comes with 2 front globe inserts.
The AR2078AB is an impressive air rifle.
The only thing I am changing from the factory set up is that I ordered a different insert for the front sight tunnel. The 2 inserts that come with the rifle are both usable but I prefer the clear insert with a hole in the middle