Welding Helmet Solar Powered w/Batteries Auto-Darkening UV/IR Protection 1/25000
- ULTIMATE EYE PROTECTION ‚Äö√Ñ√Æ Auto-darkening filter switches from light to dark in 1/25000 sec, in event of electric failure, the welder is protected against UV and IR radiation according to shade 16.1/2/1/2 rating meets ANSIZ87.1-2010 and EN3794/9-13 standards. A smart choice for safety.
- ADJUSTABLE SETTINGS ‚Äö√Ñ√Æ Our auto darkening welding helmet is equipped with sensitivity and delay settings to suit different environments and tasks. Enjoy enhanced visibility and color recognition. Light level of the filter is DIN4 and the time from dark to bright state is within 0.1s to 1.0s.
- DESIGNED FOR COMFORT ‚Äö√Ñ√Æ This welding helmet comes with the standard 3.62‚Äö√Ñ√¥‚Äö√Ñ√¥ x 1.65‚Äö√Ñ√¥‚Äö√Ñ√¥ clear visor viewing area, which allows the welder to see clearly at different angles. Weighing only 1 lbs, our welder helmet is comfortable over extended work periods. Balanced with an adjustable and fatigue-free comfortable headgear.
- INTELLIGENT, PRACTICAL AND COST-EFFECTIVE ‚Äö√Ñ√Æ The Auto Darkening Filter (ADFDX-500S) enables welders to adapt to various working environments by controlling the shade of the lens. Sensitivity adjustments from ambient lighting sources to maintain the best viewing conditions at all times.
- LONG BATTERY LIFE ‚Äö√Ñ√Æ This solar power auto darkening welding helmet is battery powered, but is fitted with solar panel technology to allow for effortless charging. Simply place your welding helmet within a naturally lit environment when not in use so it‚Äö√Ñ√¥s ready to go when you are.
Are you always ready to weld?
This welding hood has earned a 1/2/1/2 rating and meets the safety and technical standard of EN379 and ANSI Z87.1.
Solar-powered welding helmet with auto-darkening filter switching from light to dark in 1/25000 sec. so you know you're getting the best.
Lightweight & Comfort:
The lightweight, comfortable welding mask has a smooth, rounded perimeter, so you will wear it comfortably.
By providing multiple adjustments and combinations, the helmet can be tailored to fit personal preferences and comfort settings.
Excellent Optics & Wider Views:
Viewing area 7 square inches. Operation type: facility safety, maintenance, repair and operations, overhaul.
Cartridge Dimensions: 4.33'' x 3.54" , Battery: Lithium Battery (5000 hours)+ Solar Cells.
lithium batteries capacity: 210mAH , UV/IR protection: DIN 16 , Working temperature : 23‚Äö√ë√¢-131‚Äö√ë√¢.
MMA, MIG, MAG/CO2, TIG and Plasma Welding. Arc Gouging & Plasma Cutting.
1 x Welding Helmet ,1 x Adjustable Headband , 1 x User Manual